Robotic Welding Machine
Lorch Pulse XT 300A Robo MIG Welding Machine
|Model Name/Number||Lorch Pulse XT|
|Welding Type||MIG Welding|
|Cooling Mode||Water Cooled|
|Wire Feeding Speed||20 m/min|
IRB 6700 Spot Welding Robot
Features and benefits:
- Increased service intervals and decreased service times
- Longer uptime-mean time between failures 400,000 hours
- Available with Lean ID for cost effectively increasing dress pack lifetimes
- More robust with a rigid structure and a new generation of motors and compact gearboxes
- Increased speed and shorter cycle times-on average 5 percent faster
- Improved accuracy and higher payloads
- Built to operate in the harshest environments-available with Foundry Plus 2 package
- 15 percent lower power consumption
- The IRB 6700 family includes 10 variants, available as floor mounted and inverted versions.
ABB Robotic Welding System
Established in the year of 1997, “Sai Arc India Private Limited” are the leading Manufacturer, Importer, Exporter, And Service Provider of an extensive TIG Welding Machine, ARC Welding Machine, Welding Machine, Welding Accessories, Inverter Welding Machine, Laser Cutting Machine, BODOR Laser Cutting Machine, MIG Welding Machine, Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, Metal Laser Cutting Machine, etc. We direct all our activities to cater the expectations of customers by providing them excellent quality products as per their gratification. Moreover, we follow moral business policies and crystal pure transparency in all our transactions to keep healthy relations with the customers.
Mig Welding Robots
|Output Current (Ampere)||100A|
|Model||IRB 1520 ID|
|Welding Type||Arc Welder, CO2 Torch, MIG Welder|
|Voltage (V)||400 V|
|Weight (kg)||Payload 4 Kg|
|Welding-Wire Diameter (mm)||1.2 mm|
|Number Of Phases||3 Phase|
|Dimension (mm)||300 x 300 mm|
|Wire Feeding Speed||10 M/min|
|Product Code||IRB 1520 ID|
IRB 1520ID is a high precision arc welder, with integrated process dressing that combines 24/7 production output with 50% lower cost of maintenance to deliver the lowest cost per weld in its class.
The IRB 1520ID can be up and running in hours and will boost your productivity with cost-efficient and highly reliable production. Thanks to the integrated dressing, the hose package on the upper arm and the welding cablings at the base are totally integrated into the robot. This means that all the media necessary for arc welding, including power, welding wire, shielding gas and pressurized air, is routed for maximized performance and energy efficiency.
With the IRB 1520ID you get stable welding, high path accuracy, short cycle times and long lifetime of the hose package and cablings. Thanks to the integrated dressing, welding around cylindrical objects can be carried out without any stops and hard to reach weld seams are more easily accessed.